"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.08.2012

April Showers bring May Flowers....

well... actually Cody brought them home and surprised me! After having a not so great night the day before, all I could do was smile when he walked through the door with these. This is the first time he has ever bought me flowers. They are beautiful and smell like the fresh air outside. Although, I would have rather had red or white roses, I def won't be picky and he has the rest of our life to learn more about me! After opening the card, I was almost in tears. I was really upset the night before and these definately made things a little better!
Even though, his handwriting is not the best in the world, these four words meant the world to me. I am a very lucky girl to have someone who really loves me and my kids as much as he truly does even if he sometimes has a hard time showing it and may not always realize how much we really love him. So tomorrow, I'm going to begin a countdown until we become husband and wife. It will only be ten more days! Except, instead of just counting down, I want to recognize one reason for each day that I am in love with him. So, for the next 10 days, you can look forward to reading about the top ten reasons I want to spend the rest of my life with Cody Trosclair along with maybe a few other thoughts that may run through my mind! For now, I need to make out a grocery list and figure out all of the things I need to do in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series