"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.30.2012

{un}blinded Eyes

Ephesians 1:18 (NIV)
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people

I have definately had my eyes opened in the past month or so by reading scripture and encouragement from http://unveiledwife.com/. Through Jennifer, God has opened my heart to learning how to love my soon to be husband and forever companion and best friend. She has encouraged me to want to be a better wife, mother, daughter and simply a better Christian. I have realized that if and when I put God first and foremost in my life, everything else will fall into place.

I have many things that have been weighing heavily on my mind in recent times and let's all be realistic here, in this day and time, who doesn't? I guess my main goal that I want to accomplish is to let everyone know that Life isn't and prob never will be perfect, but if we all hang in there and pray daily for one another and continue uplifting and encouraging one another, we will make it through. I know in the past I have been guilty of wanting everyone to think my life is perfect. But really it isn't. I get more than stressed. I have three children. One with autism that tests my patience but in return teaches me so many things about life. A three year old daughter, whom is at the age that she is learning to be stubborn and trying to see how far she can get. She is definately showing me that I have to be strong in my discipline and stick to what I say. And of course our 7 month old little girl, that I want to teach the things that I've learned from my other two little ones the first go round. I have a fiance that has different opinions than myself. We don't always see eye to eye on everything, but at the end of the night I am still more in love with him than I was that morning when I opened my eyes. I want other women to know that through it all , Everything will be alright and that someone somewhere is praying for you and your struggles and thanking God for your triumphs. So, I hope that you will follow me through my up, downs, struggles, triumphs, sadnesses, joys, trials and all the other moments that I want to treasure in life. And even if no one is reading this, I am still encouraged to write it so I can look back for myself and see what I've overcome and reminisce over things that are mere bittersweet memories later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series