"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.12.2012

It's been awhile....Again :/

well, once again, it has been awhile since I've posted anything... well a lllooonnnggg while that is. Anyways, I or well I guess I should say "we" have been extremely busy with.. well, just life. haha I used the word 'well' many times in the first 2 sentences. Let's see, Cody and I have had our baby. Miss London Avery! She is already 7 months old. wow how the time flies. Kaeden started preschool in August and is nearly out now. As well as the fact that he was diagnosed with Autism... a disorder I kinda already knew he had. Ashtyn turned 3! My brother and his family moved back home (after having a new baby) and WE ARE GETTING MARRIED! yay!!! I'm really excited and couldn't be happier with the amazing man I am going to spend the rest of my life with! ok, so quickly, I have to go... Gotta get ready to go talk to the preacher about our wedding... but I promise this time I will be back sooner! like a lot sooner :) got lots of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series