"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.21.2012

Insomnia... o how I loathe thee...

Can't sleep... not sure if it's the bug bites on my hands that are constantly itching, the endless thoughts in my mind, or possibly the fact that everyone else in the house is sleeping and it's well... Quiet. Most likely a combination of all three. So, let's play catch-up.

Monday, was probably a busy day but honestly I can't really remember. It seems like it has been forever ago.

Tuesday, I cleaned pretty much the entire day. Got a few groceries. Had a bit of an argument with Cody. Finally, crashed and got up again at 4:30 a.m. again on Wednesday to finish cleaning and preparing for our apartment inspection on Wednesday.

Wednesday, quickly changed clothes and got myself and all 3 little ones ready to go after cleaning for a full 3 and a half hrs and managing to get the entire house looking fairly spotless. Took the girls to my mom's. Met Kaeden's classmates and teachers at his school and rode the bus to Rainforest Adventures! Thoroughly enjoyed myself with my son and his class (although it rained and was a bit chilly). Came home, had passed our inspection with flying colors, and hurried back to my mom's to pick up the girls. I think this is the night I made the 'Taco Cupcakes'. Plain Chicken They turned out amazing and quite simple if I may say so myself.


Thursday, got up late. Ashtyn and London didnt feel well. Decided not to send Kaeden to school. wasted a bit of time although I have no idea where it went or what I did, and rushed to get the kids to Rachel so we would be on time for Cody to take his road test and get his license. Apparently I didnt rush enough cause I got lost and we ended up being late and missing it anyway :/ On the positive side we did go eat at la Carreta and ate way too much. Then went back to mom's and spent the remainder of the evening there.

Friday, once again, quickly got up and got myself and the kids ready. Took Kaeden to meet the bus. Dropped the girls off at mom's again. (yes i know, I am very thankful for my mom) I, then, drove to the main Head Start office and met with Ms. Trudy and we took a bus to Jefferson City to a luncheon. I have to say it was more than enjoyable and I had a great time! I absolutely loved the sweet little older ladies and the good company of the other mothers and teachers. We were entertained by a group of Head Start children :), a local aspiring musician, Travis Singleton www.travissingleton.com, and the food was absolutely amazing! Once back in Newport, I sold a few items that I had listed online and had just enough time to pick up Kaeden! Back to mom's. Back home. Trip to Walmart to get ink that I had already purchased that didnt work and to rent a movie that we didnt even watch.

finally Saturday, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The week is almost over. Been working on Wedding invitations all day. I am exhausted, and seems like I have a mild case of Insomnia at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series