"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.13.2012

Hippity~Hop: Easter 2012


Our family Easter 2012
So Sunday was Easter and even though I'm a few days late I want to post about our fun filled day with the family! We enjoyed lunch @ mom and dad's just like we usually do each year. This year we had hotdogs and ham sandwiches. much more simple but with plenty of food and a lot less work :) It seems like every year we have more and more little ones. It seems that each family adds an addition each year. This year the new additions were Ethan (Derrick & Angie), London (Cody & I), and Dominic (Buddy & Rachel). I know that doesnt sound like many new little ones but when you look at the fact that they make 3 for each of our families, they add up lol.
Kaeden & Ashtyn eating the candy out of their eggs.
 Cody and Buddy hid all the eggs after Rachel filled them all with candy. All the kids enjoyed finding them and of course the candy didn't last long at all! I love all the Spring colors and the pretty dresses on Easter!

London's 1st Easter!







London was pretty good most of the day! She wasn't quite big enough yet to hunt eggs but next year I'm sure she will love it!


Mom loves doing Easter at her house I do believe. She enjoys all the time with the family.




Mom and I
Buddy and his mini me's !
This is the first year Buddy and Rachel have lived here and not just been here for a short vacation!


Three generations of Gunter's. 2012. Overall, Easter was a big success. I always enjoy family get-togethers. Sometimes it seems more like a family reunion lol.
Papaw, Buddy & the boys, Dad

Now to start preparing for our wedding and William's 3rd bday! Excitement :)

Cody, myself and our baby girl, London (7 months old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series