"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.14.2011

Reading beyond the Dirt

Our Garden: So this year I wanted to let the kids plant a small garden. Turns out its quite larger than I had originally planned and I do believe Cody and I have enjoyed it more than they have.
First Cody and my dad tilled up the dirt. I thought it was funny watching Cody use the tiller so I sat in the grass taking pics.
Ashtyn and Kaeden had more fun just playing in the dirt.


This is one of my favorite pics of her.
We planted strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, radishes, and cantaloupe! We are enjoying watching them come up more and more each and every day.






Radishes


Cucumbers




And our pepper sprouts!
I have been watching a few other plants grow as well!


I planted some flower seeds.
This is the result so far.


These are in my neighbor's yard but I can see them while I'm washing dishes and they have grown rapidly over the past two weeks.





And I'm still trying to figure out what these are. They kinda look and smell like peaches but I have no idea. I guess time will tell!


As our garden grows, we will keep posting more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series