"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.13.2011

Just Another Day in PARADISE!

Thankfully, I woke up today with a little more energy. It isn't quite as hot as it has been. I have unfortunately been miserable and out of energy lately. Everytime I try to do something, I feel like I'm going to fall over. And taking my vitamin seems to make it worse. AND, it's not even technically summer yet :( but today I feel a little better although still tired. 
So since I have a bit more energy, I am going to work on some of my goals for May and see what I can accomplish. I have fed the kids and now they want some popcorn. I ate a fairly fulfilling breakfast of wheat toast and cheese grits. Drank cappuccino and now I'm drinking hot Earl Grey tea. Next I think I will have a bottle of water.
My next intentions are to clean the kids' room and the living room. Wash the dishes. Do some laundry. Get Cody. Take the trash out and clean the car if it doesn't rain before we get to that. Then onto making dinner. Give the kids a bath and then some time to relax.
Unfortunately Cody was supposed to have tomorrow off, but I think he has decided to work. So... one more day of just me and the kids.
Now off to get some of this stuff accomplished and hopefully not exhaust myself. Maybe if I see some of it getting done then I will be motivated to do more and not get discouraged. Update again later :) Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series