"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.10.2011

Ultrasound OB appt today! A little nervous...

I have another OB appt today and for the first time I am a little nervous. We went last week and found out we are having a baby girl. Everything seemed fine however there were a few things that the technician was unable to view. So now I'm just a tad bit worried but hoping everything's fine. Actually though my biggest concern is that she hasn't been moving quite as much in the last week. Although I'm sure she's fine and I'm just being a normal concerned mommy, I will be relieved to see her again on the ultrasound today! And this will only be the 2nd appt that Cody hasn't been able to go to so I was a little disappointed about that as well. I really love seeing his face light up when he sees her little arms and legs moving around and when I tell him she has his feet (which she definately does cause they look nothing like mine lol). But I guess I should be thankful that he was able to go to the last one to find out that "it" was a GIRL! Have to say that I had gotten my hopes up for a boy, probably because early in my pregnancy the Dr. said it looked like the baby was a boy but he wasn't certain, but she is definately growing on me :) and I couldn't be more happy! Now, if we can just agree on a name...
Anyways, I'll keep everyone updated and let you know how today goes and I'm sure my worries are just that and nothing to be concerned about, at least that's what I am hoping.
For now I'm gonna lay back down with my other two angels and get some rest since sleeping in a bed with them and Cody is becoming a struggle (I get stuck in the middle) and that's not easy being pregnant. But updates and more posts to come so follow along and share in our joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series