"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.09.2011

Back in the Game!

ok, ok ... I know it has been almost a year now since I have posted so I have a lot of catching up to do. So... later today I plan to post my first "real" post in a long time. I have lots of plans and very much looking forward to my future or should I say 'our' future. I intend to use this blog as a way of pushing myself with my goals, sharing memories and milestones of my family, and possibly venting at times hopefully less than others, as well as sharing ideas and creations (and possibly stealing a few from others). All in all, I want to share Life and the way we experience it. so.. Alas, look forward to many more posts in the near future! Hope you will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series