"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.26.2010

Never Gonna be Alone :)


2 and a half weeks have gone by since we were first able to hold each other. Each and every day gets better. Nothing feels awkward, nothing out of place. I feel like I've known him forever. I couldn't ask for more. He keeps me on my feet and with my babies gives me something to smile about every second of every day. My complete intentions are to make him happy for the rest of our lives together. I love to see him smile. I love to see him in deep thought. I even love to see him sad only because I know I will be here by his side for the rest of my life and I will do everything possible to make it better. He is an amazing man. He has a heart that even my love is not enough to fill. He makes me proud to stand beside him and to say that I am his. He continues to impress me with his sincere kindness and respect for my babies and I. I am not afraid. I am excited and looking forward to everything that this life holds for us. We will continue to update as we travel on this journey and experience the ups and downs that life will throw our way. Loving him always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series