"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

5.04.2010

It's been awhile since I've blogged I know, I have been so busy but it seems like I have done very little or close to nothing :( So, now its technically only 3 days before I leave for Louisiana. I am still really excited and maybe a little nervous now. Everything is pretty much in order I just have to finish getting it all together. Again, Thanks to all of my friends and family that is worried about me, but I will be fine :) Tomorrow, I have a big day ahead of me... To start with I have to get up at 7:30 am (for all of those who know me, you know this is early for me), then I am heading to Gatlinburg to get my car finished up for my trip, then back in time to meet Jen and Jordy (I get to babysit tomorrow, I hope the kids have a blast). I think I am gonna attempt to let them make and decorate cookies. If this is successful, I will post pics...well even if it's not I will post them ;) then I'm not really set on any plans for the kids after that... maybe the park or maybe up to my moms to play idk. There is more to do there. I need the exercise anyways if I'm gonna be keeping up with my energetic-full of life kids all summer long. Then at some point tomorrow, I will be making a much needed trip to get my nails done. At the moment, they happen to be looking rough. Then back home to make dinner, finish up for my final class on Wednesday and clean up the house a little maybe, then on to get some rest for the night. Wednesday and Thursday will prob be a little hectic I assume... Anyways, look for my upcoming posts about Wednesday and the remainder of my week before my trip to Louisiana. Also, in a few days I will be posting May's goals and reviewing how I did on the ones for April. Hope everyone has a good night and/or good day whenever you are reading this. I certainly plan to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series