"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.26.2010

This takes Courage and Strength...

Wow so I thought I had a lot to worry about at times...this girl is more courageous and has more strength then I could have ever imagined having at 16. Check out Abby's blog! Anyways, I spent the majority of my morning reading about her and Jessica Watson both of which I found to be very intriguing.
So...13 days now. I'm going today to make sure everything is good with my car to make that 11 hour trip to Louisiana. Then headed to work at 4. Glad to have Erica back at work even if it is only for a month or so. We will definately have to get together and hang out before she leaves.
I have a ton of homework to finish before Wednesday and plan to do that tomorrow. So... my Tuesday is pretty much spent already. Maybe it will be raining so I won't be tempted to go outside and find more interesting things to do. After that my house and my kids are gonna require alot of much needed attention :)
K... so I'm off to get the kids and I fed and bathed to get started on this 2 week excitement of a new beginning. Excited to see where it takes me and if nothing else to know that I did something I wouldn't normally attempt. So my inspiration for the trip is these two courageous 16 yr olds. If they can sail around the entire world alone then surely I can make it to Louisiana safely and enjoy it as well. Hope everyone has a good day and I hope to accomplish a few things today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series