"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.27.2010

Ten days


Time seems to be flying by. Well I guess it should be since I keep moving my trip up sooner :) I am now planning to head out on Friday, May 7, which is actually 4 days earlier than I had originally planned. The reason for this being Clayton and Sarah want to keep the kids while I am gone and the only time for that to happen is on Fri-Sun... so change of plans for me but I'm excited either way! I was a little nervous that Cody would not be so sure of me coming earlier but he seemed fine with it which made me that much more confident in going. I know there are a lot of people that are gonna be worried about me, but don't worry I will keep in touch. Just please be supportive in the decisions that I make as they are mine to make. I will miss my babies for those couple of days but it will just make seeing them again that much sweeter and I know Clayton and Sarah will take good care of them. But I will keep you updated and hope everything goes as planned! Cody is so sweet! He even put a silk pillow case on the pillow for me. I think I am already a little spoiled ;) Can't wait to see this sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series