"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."

4.25.2010

2 Weeks & Waiting


Today is officially 2 wks away from when I am going to Louisiana to finally meet Cody. Many of you all know I have been talking to him through phone and online conversations for over a year now. I have nearly 1500 pics of him which some would consider a little much but they are the only things I have had to feel close to him and they have def made me feel like I know him. Im sure most people probably think I shouldn't go and/or that it's dangerous to physically meet someone that you met online. However, I'm really excited and haven't looked forward to something so much in a long time! In many ways, we have gotten to know each other on a more personal level rather than a physical one and I'm thankful that we have had the chance and the time to do so. But the time has come or so he says lol and there is nothing to hold us back. I will keep you updated on my trip and the excitement that has come along with it:) Until then I will leave you with a pic of him. Can't wait to have one of us actually together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody Trosclair, Fiance

Kaeden Makiah Davidson, Son

Ashtyn Shaide Davidson, Daughter

London Avery Trosclair, Daughter

Randy Gunter, Dad

Teresa Gunter, Mom

Randall (Buddy) Gunter, Brother

Rachel Gunter, Sister in law

Erika Young, Niece

William Gunter, Nephew

Dominic Gunter, Newphew







Ashley Bier
Jennifer Byer
Sharon Walker
Erica Scalf





Movie: P.S. I Love You
Colors in order: Black, Red, Brown, Green
Reality Shows: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Twilight Series